We know the value of your time and the role knowledge plays in helping you adapt to changing environments. We aim at providing useful insights and tools in very interactive trainings, were we propose the framework, but you and your team bring in your experience and specific queries. So, we really adapt to what is happening in your organization and area of knowledge
Below the list of the topics of our adaptative trainings:
- Proposal Development (funding landscape, submission tools, writing plan, tips and tricks, per section approach, budgeting, overall strategic planning)
- Project Management (what it is, what is requires, what it is applied in the context of R&I projects, tools, resources, and specific questions connected to reporting, conflict resolution, consortium management, communication, etc)
- Data Management (data management plan design and content, open access policies)
- Project Dissemination, Communication and Exploitation, (including strategy, planning, KPIs, importance in the proposal and content to develop per section, communication plan, results valorisation, etc)
- Legal (contracts, Consortium Agreement, NDAs, amendments) and Financial aspects (budgeting, reporting, audits, etc.).