OPEN POSITION: JUNIOR PROJECT MANAGEMENT
WeDo | Project Intelligence Made Easy SL, is a young company working in the development and application of well-thought tools and clear work processes, for a complication-free
management and engagement strategies of distributed complex research projects. We are
growing fast and so we are looking for a Junior Project Manager who wants to join our team.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- University degree.
- Prior experience: two years in a similar position, managing European and other complex
distributed projects either in the public or the private sector.
- Fluency in working with Microsoft Office package.
- Proficient business English and Spanish and/or Catalan.
- Availability for traveling.
- Skills: We are looking for an open person, with a positive and proactive attitude towards work,
willing to give and receive constructive and respectful feedback, flexible, with good communication skills (including talking in front of an audience), with ability to work autonomously
and simultaneously in different assignments, with self-organisation capacity, a problem-solving attitude, and attention to detail.
- Life Sciences background can be a plus. And experience working in the Life Sciences field
will be also considered.
- Specific training on Project Management will be a valuable asset.
- Knowledge of other EU languages will be an added value.
- Experience in the organization of large events and/or conferences will be a plus.
- Assist in the management of an international distributed research project, reporting to the
project managers in charge and supporting the institutions involved in all management-related tasks: project design, follow-up and update of the work plan, set up and implementation
of quality procedures, risk management, coordination of organisational aspects related to
the project (calling for meetings, minutes, etc.), and reporting and financial management
including budget control, and participation in strategic meetings.
- Support to other project development related activities and/or office activities as needed.
WHAT DO WE OFFER:
- Full time position with a clear agreed career roadmap in contact with groundbreaking
research projects and highly competitive teams.
- A challenging but joyful, participative and flexible work environment where one can grow,
learn, contribute, and evolve; with the ultimate goal to build a team of autonomous project
managers leading their own project portfolios, actively contributing to the overall company
- Competitive salary to be negotiated according to profile.
- Immediate availability required.
Interested candidates please send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org before December 31st.